Rollover Crash on the 210 Freeway in Rancho Cucamonga Leads to One Injury
Rancho Cucamonga, CA (January 28th, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized following a traffic accident on Thursday morning in Rancho Cucamonga.
The California Highway Patrol reports that the vehicle accident occurred around 11:20 a.m. on the I-210 Freeway, in close proximity to Day Creek Boulevard.
Authorities who were dispatched to the scene found a car that had flipped to its side. The driver, who was trapped in the vehicle, was freed by firefighters before he was transported to a local hospital for medical treatment.
At this time, the accident is still under investigation and no further information has been disclosed by the CHP. The identities of the victims have also not been disclosed by investigators. Witnesses are being asked to contact the California Highway Patrol Rancho Cucamonga office.
It is never easy to handle the physical and emotional impact of a serious auto accident. To make matters worse, accident victims often deal with overwhelming debt as a result of medical costs and the loss of wages. Fortunately, monetary damages can be recovered through a personal injury lawsuit against the party who caused the accident.
Determining whether an injured person has a valid auto accident claim can be challenging. To file a claim, it must be proven that the accused party owed the plaintiff a reasonable duty of care. Furthermore, that through reckless behavior, the accused party violated the duty of care.
In the State of California, every driver has a legal duty to drive carefully and safely. Drivers must avoid dangerous behavior that could otherwise put others on the road at risk of an accident. A breach in the duty of care can be evident when the accused driver was intoxicated at the time of the car accident, was driving while distracted, was making an illegal turn, was speeding, or was engaging in similar reckless behaviors.
Injured victims have a right to pursue financial compensation for the damages they have accrued when the accident was caused by the negligent or reckless behaviors of another driver. Victims can pursue damages that include medical expenses, loss of income and benefits, disability, and the loss of quality of life.
Although driver negligence is the most frequent cause of car accidents in California, it is worth noting that there are other parties that could also be held liable for the accident. With the support of an experienced attorney, it may be possible to identify whether outside factors contributed to the accident. Identifying other possible liable parties may increase the damages award received for the injuries sustained.
After a car accident, both parties involved will likely assess the damages to their vehicles. During this assessment, it may be possible to identify whether a mechanical failure led to the car accident. Additionally, a skilled litigator can identify vehicle defects by checking recall lists and other accidents involving similar vehicles. When a mechanical failure has caused the auto accident, liability could be placed on an outside party, such as the manufacturing company that produced the defective auto part or the automaker.
Companies that hire commercial drivers have an obligation to exercise adequate precautions to ensure the drivers they employ operate their vehicles as safely and as responsibly as possible. Unfortunately, these companies can sometimes fail to exercise an adequate duty of care when it comes to ensuring their drivers are properly trained and the vehicles they operate are properly maintained. When a car accident involves a commercial driver, the company that hired the driver may be held accountable for the injuries caused in an accident.
Car accidents are an unfortunately common occurrence in California. Depending on the facts of the auto accident, pursuing compensation can be difficult. In spite of this, injured victims depend on the damages award they receive to obtain treatment for their injuries and pay for their expenses.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, monetary compensation may be obtained from the party that caused the injuries. Discuss the case with a competent personal injury attorney who will dutifully investigate the case and ensure fair compensation is secured.
For more than a decade, the Law Offices of Attorney Justin H. King has championed in the name of injured auto accident victims. The firm takes great pride in thoroughly investigating the cases they represent, ensuring all possible liable parties have been identified, resulting in maximum compensation for their clients. After a car accident, consider seeking the legal support of the skilled team at the Law Offices of Attorney King. Contact the firm to receive a free consultation by calling them at (909) 297-5001 or completing the online contact form today.
- Personal Injury Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga for Car Wreck Victims | The Law Offices of Justin H. King
- Local Car Accident Lawyer in San Bernardino: Protect Your Rights After an Accident | The Law Offices of Justin H. King
- San Bernardino Car Accident Lawyer: Get the Compensation You Deserve
- Rancho Cucamonga Accident Attorney: Legal Representation for Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Attorneys in Rancho Cucamonga: The Importance of Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
- The Role of Medical Records in Car Accident Claims | The Law Offices of Justin H. King, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Navigating the Court System with a Car Accident Lawyer | The Law Offices of Justin H. King, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Financial Impact of an Accident: How an Accident Lawyer Can Help | The Law Offices of Justin H. King, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Benefits of a Car Accident Lawyer in Dealing with Insurance Companies | The Law Offices of Justin H. King, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Importance of Legal Representation in Car Accident Claims | The Law Offices of Justin H. King
- The Common Types of Car Accident Cases Handled by Car Accident Lawyers | The Law Offices of Justin H. King | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Finding the Right Ontario Personal Injury Lawyer: The Key to Getting the Compensation You Deserve
- Attorney Justin H. King Featured in The Recorder
- 1 Dead After Collision Involving Large Truck in Fontana, CA
- Pedestrian is Killed in Accident in Upland