Attorney Justin H. King
- 2009 – University of California, Hastings College Law – Juris Doctor
- 2006 – Claremont McKenna College – BA – Bachelor of Arts Political Science
- 2014 – Present – San Bernardino County Bar Association – Board Member
- 2014 – Present – John Lewis King Memorial Scholarship – Treasurer
- 2014 – Present – Consumer Attorneys of California (Inland Empire) – Board Member
- 2015 – Top 40 (lawyers) under 40-Civil Plaintiff The National Trial Lawyers
- 2016 – Perfect 10/10 Client Reviews on Avvo.com
- 2017 – 2022 – Super Lawyers – Rising Star – Personal Injury
- Why plaintiffs’ lawyers should be worried about DUI, DWI accidents, Daily Journal – January 7, 2022
- Criminal and Injury Lawyers: Partners In Pursuit of Justice, Legal Reader – November 16, 2021
- 4 Tips for Effective Discovery When Law Enforcement Is Involved, The Recorder – July 30, 2021
- How Small Firms Can Successfully Litigate During COVID, Legal Reader – March 25, 2021
- Personal injury trends for lawyers to watch out for in 2021 and beyond, Daily Journal – February 2, 201
- Bike Accidents and Injuries – A Serious Matter in California, Legal Reader – January, 20, 2021
- The Inland Empire’s Auto Injury Risks During The Holidays, California Business Journal – 2021
- 2015 – Hon. Joseph B. Campbell American Inn of Court – Preparing Your Case for Trial At Every Stage
- 2015 – Consumer Attorneys of California Palm Springs Seminar – Taking An Effective Deposition
- 2017 – Consumer Attorneys of California Palm Springs Seminar – Social Media and Jury Selection
- 2018 – Consumer Attorneys of California Palm Springs Seminar – Maximizing Damages
Justin H. King is recognized…
Over the course of his career, Justin King’s work on behalf of his clients, as well as his service to the legal field, set him apart as one of the preeminent personal injury attorneys in the Inland Empire. He regularly obtains six and seven-figure results on behalf of his clients in lawsuits against insurance companies, public institutions, and law enforcement, among others.
Justin began his career as a class action attorney, representing California consumers who were victimized by corporate price fixing. He then spent several years as an insurance defense attorney where he defended numerous personal injury matters all the way to trial and became intimately familiar with the litigation tactics of the insurance industry. Justin has since dedicated 100 percent of his practice to representing injury victims and their families and has made his name obtaining great results for those who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a consequence of someone else’s negligence.
AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
As an AV Preeminent Peer Review rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating a lawyer can receive, Justin is among the top 8 percent of lawyers nationwide. In 2015, he was named by the National Trial Lawyers to its list of Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers and in 2016 the National Trial Lawyers named Justin to their list of Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers. He has been listed as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2017, and was named a Top Attorney in Southern California (Rising Star) by Los Angeles Magazine.
Education & Leadership
Justin attended Claremont McKenna College and the University of California, Hastings College of Law. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the San Bernardino County Bar Association, the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of California (Inland Empire), and the John Lewis King Memorial Scholarship Fund which provides legal scholarships to law students. In addition to being a member of the State Bar of California, Justin is also admitted to practice in both the Central and Northern districts of the United States District Court.
An Advocate… Your Advocate
According to Justin, “being an advocate means dedicating everything I have to my clients and putting my heart and soul into each and every one of their cases.” When asked how he sees his firm, Justin responded, “injuries can shatter lives and they can shatter families. My firm is here to help those who have suffered tragedy obtain justice, fairness and compensation and to help them put their lives back together again.”